Automated Time and Attendance software can help schools in many ways. There is no doubt that an attendance management system will help save time and money by eliminating a great deal of manual processes that are highly important and prone to error. With automated attendance, teachers can forget the worries of tracking and focus on more important issues in the classroom, but there is much more at play behind the scenes in administration. Here we discuss the top 12 advantages of having automated attendance software in your school.
12 advantages of implementing Time & Attendance software:
1. Reduce paperwork and take comfort in guaranteed accuracy by eliminating duplicate data entry and errors.
2. No extra overhead with scanning id cards and high maintenance printers- a single USB port scanner is all that is needed for all students, faculty, and staff.
3. Easily track and manage student attendance & absenteeism across multiple campuses with real-time status tracking.
4. No bulky kiosks to maintenance; Finger Print Readers can be used anywhere- Use with a wall mount Kiosk or a windows based tablet to fit your school's needs.
5. Automatic calculation of total hours earned for students, plus you can track employee time and leave accruals
6. Fast & Simple attendance recording with Bio-metrics; less than 3 seconds to scan!
7. Track the attendance of teachers and staff, assign work and manage secured access with our 2-factor authentication.
8. Directly message students when they check-in to class to ensure your message is read by the correct person; no more blindly mailing letters that take several days to arrive or are lost in the mail.
9. Provide additional on-screen alerts when students check-in. (i.e., Lunch account is below $5.00; Please go to office after class; Good job on your test last week!)
9. Automate hundreds of different reports for various needs, such as behavior concerns, student engagement, State mandates, Financial Aid, 90/10, Title IV, and many more.
10. Increase security and confidentiality with administrative permissions to users- use at a secured door or for inventory room access.
11. Teachers can lock and unlock the timeclock manually or set it to automation for each class.
12. Easily integrates with existing SIS Student Information Systems and Student Management Systems.
SchoolVision Time & Attendance provides a powerful solution for schools and higher education institutions to reduce staff workload and improve efficiencies with innovative software technology. It works to ensure data is accurately maintained by continuously performing a cycle of activities that analyzes student absences, looks for errors, sets targets for improvement, seeks working interventions, and assesses solutions.
How does it work?
- Register students and staff with our Bio-metric fingerprint recognition device- it's a quick scan of your finger and you're all set!
- Analyze attendance data to quickly identify absent & tardy students
- Generate daily/weekly/monthly attendance reports for students or staff to set attendance goals
- Send automatic notifications and alerts
- Engage both students and instructors
- Implement disciplinary interventions to improve attendance
- Set up a reward system to promote student behavior, such as positive attendance, up-selling, reaching milestones, and more.
- Data reports can help you assess what makes good attendance and give insight to improved retention rates.